At Scherpenhuizen we make sure that fresh fruits and vegetables are packed and reach the supermarkets on time so the shelves are always stocked. Our order pickers play an important role in this process.
- You preferably already have experience with similar activities;
- You are a team player and are flexible with regard to your hours;
- You are willing to work in a shifted schedule and to work on Saturdays at least 3 times a month:
- Working hours between 08:00h and 21:00h
- Saturday between 07:00 andh 17:00h
- This position is for the duration of approximately half a year to make our high season (from March to October) a success.
About the position:
You are responsible for putting orders together and to get them ready for shipping. You do this with pick lists and scanners. You transport and move products with an EPT and assist in receiving and storing products. You check the products on appearance and quality. You are also responsible for a clean working environment and you perform various warehouse activities.
As for the payment:
- Salary well above minimum wage;
- You will receive a surcharge if you work at unfavorable hours (including Saturdays).
And because vitality is of importance to us, you also get:
- 13 leave days per six months;
- Free fitness facilities including trainer who is present at fixed times;
- A travel allowance and we provide a good pension;
- Surprises throughout the year;
- Every other week there is a very well-stocked fruit and vegetable box ready for you.
Then apply below or email M.Jelovac@Scherpenhuizen.nl
Do you have questions? Call or app Monia on 06 2043 8446.
- Because your privacy is important to us, we handle your data with care as can be read in our privacy statement.
Do you have technical skills and are you ready for your first managerial role?